Our busy law firm needs a professional and experienced Clerical Assistant who can take over the clerical duties for one of our legal teams.
We’re looking for a mature professional who has exceptional organizational skills with plenty of persistence, focus and compassion. The job includes significant amounts of multi-tasking, but the ideal candidate will know how to focus on prioritizing tasks.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Collecting medical data and balances
- Client data processing
- Generating legal correspondence
- Some file management
- Answering phones and efficiently directing the caller to the appropriate party.
Qualifications and Skills
- High school diploma/GED required.
- 3+ years’ experience in clerical position, preferably in a legal environment.
- Knowledge of health insurance and medical terminology a plus.
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment and prioritize tasks based on importance.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Salary commensurate with experience
- 401(k) plan with generous company match
- Health and Dental plans
- PTO beginning in the first year, increasing with time.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- Clerical: 3 years
• Post ID: 17895227 utah