Analyst, Supply & Logistics-Inventory
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
Responsible for the accuracy and integrity of the distribution finished goods inventory. Conducts daily inventory analysis and works with third party warehouses to solve inventory problems. Reports to the Sr. Manager, International and Domestic Operations.
- Compares ARYZTA finished goods inventory book balances to third party Inventory Center book balances and reconciles by comparing system transactions. Initiates and processes corrections to inventory records. Determines root causes of transaction and inventory errors. Works with appropriate internal and external personnel to implement corrective action and eliminate future errors.
- Provides monthly period close inventory documentation and reconciliation to corporate finance. Explains discrepancies to a 0% unknown variance. Ensures period close requirements are met at the Inventory Center for posting transactions. Obtains on hand closing balance reports in support of period close.
- Ensures that standards for cycle count frequencies and accuracy are met. Monitors cycle count activity and net adjustments. Ensures all EDI adjustments are received properly from the Inventory Center.
- Ensures hold inventory is kept at a minimum. Researches and provides disposition on quality, temperature, and damage hold issues. Works with production plants to resolve product issues reported by the Inventory Center. Reviews hold balances weekly and makes appropriate inventory system transfers.
- Requests special inventory disposals as directed and ensures proper documentation is maintained for back up. Reviews transactions to ensure no unknown disposals occur at the Inventory Centers.
- Ensures Inventory Centers capture complete and accurate manufacturing and production Julian date coding information. Researches issues to ensure proper lot rotation based on Julian date. Provides assistance to the planning department in managing distressed/aged inventory.
- Reconciles monthly consignment inventory balances and works with appropriate internal groups to improve inventory accuracy.
- Conducts and requests product traces and inventory inspections as needed.
- Reconciles warehouse damage adjustments and creates invoices to the inventory centers for lost inventory.
- Must retain all transactions completed along with any backup for Audit purposes.
- Will need to know how to code key and check Accounts Payable. Will act as a backup to AP in case at time arises that it is necessary to perform those activities.
- Assist with Over Short and Damage issues that arise in the daily claims box. Will assist with the logging and filing of carrier and distribution partner claims.
- Assists with other duties in inventory area as assigned by supervisor.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Associates degree and/or 3+ years of experience in inventory control, claims management or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Above average computer skills with Microsoft Office and mainframe applications. Advanced Excel knowledge and SAP experience highly preferred.
- Strong problem solving skills with an ability to work independently. Ability to communicate efficiently and effectively with cross functional groups to resolve problems.
- Exceptional attention to detail required.
or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Post ID: 17917797 utah