>>>>> TRY HOME CARE! Stop Running and Build Relationships: Think About It - Home Care Assistance
Home Care Assistance of Utah is the agency in Utah to be awarded the prestigious Employer of Choice Award every year since 2014 by Home Care Pulse. This national recognition demonstrates our commitment to our caregivers success and professionalism. Our goal is to help seniors remain as independent as possible in their own homes. Our Caregivers are trained in Home Care Assistance's proprietary 'Balance Care Method' and 'Cognitive Therapeutics' programs. We also focus on serving Veterans and their spouses. At Home Care Assistance, we are changing the way the world ages!
Here's what in it for you!
- Working for a top In-Home Care Company (Yeah, I know; they all say that)
- Not having to move from house to house during the day (longer shifts)
- Competitive wages and raises with happy clients
- Health Plan
- Flexible schedules
- New clients starting weekly
- Monthly In-service training; builds your CEU's
- FREE Online training paid for by HCA
- Treated with respect by management
- Appreciated for your expertise and reliability
- Working with the best because you are the best
- Cognitive Therapeutics provided by trained caregivers (What's that?)
- Best of Home Care Awards since 2014
- 801.###.#### --- Call to find out why we're different!
Some of the cities where we provide care:
- Salt Lake
- Park City
- St. George
Home Care Assistance of Utah is seeking skilled, experienced and compassionate caregivers in both Hourly and LiveIn (not move in) or 24 hour shifts. LiveIn shifts are generally 24 hours to a maximum of 72 hours. The caregiver sleeps at the home of the client and is involved in direct client care about 13 hours each day. Health Plan offered immediately for LiveIn caregivers and those working three months with an average of 30 hours worked per week.
Hourly shifts are available with generally a 3 hour minimum per client visit; so time to build relationships.
Caregiver responsibilities may include; daily care assistance, grooming and dressing, light cleaning, laundry, food preparation, shopping, transporting to and from doctors' appointments, miscellaneous chores and errands as needed.
Home Care Assistance is a leading provider of home care for seniors across the United States, Canada and Australia. Our mission is to change the way the world ages! We provide older adults with quality care that enables them to live happier, healthier lives at home. Our services are distinguished by the caliber of our caregivers, the responsiveness of our staff and our expertise in Live-In care. We embrace a positive, balanced approach to aging centered on the evolving needs of older adults.
801.###.#### -- What can it hurt to find out more? GO AHEAD; Call between 10am and 4pm, M-F; asking for Fernanda. She'll set you up a time to chat!
We look forward to meeting you soon!
(Tell Fernanda you found us on MyCNAJobs)
Skilled experience is preferred. Current CNA certification is a plus. Must have your own reliable transportation and be able to pass (or previously passed in Utah) a rigorous background check including fingerprinting. Special consideration will be given to those willing to work flexible hours, especially around-the-clock, LiveIn (not move in) care. Must enjoy serving seniors and find personal satisfaction in bringing joy to them. A successful candidate will have good communication skills and a desire to serve.
A successful caregiver candidate will:
- Want to improve the quality of life for Seniors
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Be proactive with all care and duties, responsible, reliable, and punctual
- Own a reliable vehicle
- Be compassionate with a positive attitude
- Have Skilled Care experience
- Be able to pass a rigorous background review
- Call and ask for Fernanda: 801.###.####
• Post ID: 19058257 utah