Are you interested in the opportunity to work for an industry-leading company whose work with cutting-edge technology is driven by something human: the lives our technology protects? If so, Northrop Grumman may be the place for you. It’s not the systems that drive us: it’s the soldier our systems bring home. It’s not just the equipment that motivates us: it’s the people our equipment protects. It’s not the innovation that gets us up in the morning: it’s whom those
innovations serve. We’re united by our work to help people and protect the world. And that mission makes our team even stronger.
When you join Northrop Grumman, you’ll have the opportunity to connect with coworkers in an environment that’s uniquely caring, diverse, and respectful. Employees share experiences, insights, perspectives, and creative solutions
with some of the best minds in the industry. We collaborate through integrated product teams, cross-functional teams, and employee resource groups, while thriving through the support of training and development, mentors and every day
coaching, along with extensive health and work/life benefits. We’re committed to our employees’ professional and personal development and success.
Northrop Grumman recruits top talent with traditional and non-traditional backgrounds in order to ensure our team is united, connected, skilled, focused and innovative. An inclusive workplace of people with diverse backgrounds,
experiences, and perspectives is the key to our performance. At Northrop Grumman, we want our employees to bring their whole self to work. All your different sides are welcome here, as we believe they make our team, our products and our services, that much better.
Northrop Grumman Technology Services at Hill AFB is seeking Senior Electronic/Electrical Engineers in the areas of to Design Electronic Circuits, Printed Circuit Board Design, Microprocessors, Microcontrollers and Other Electronic Systems, Electromagnetic Environmental Effects, Embedded Systems and Communications. Northrop Grumman supports the Air Force’s sustainment, development, production and deployment of hardware and
system modifications for Intercontinental Ballistic Missile (ICBM) Ground and Airborne Launch Control Systems, Launch Facilities and associated infrastructure.
The successful applicant will:
· Apply the principles of engineering to design components and systems using applicable standards and specifications
· Participate in research, planning, design and development of electrical systems
· Model circuits, analyze performance data, perform data processing
· Perform requirements analysis, develop source data for requirements, generate test requirements and prepare test reports
· Verify designs through simulation and laboratory testing
· Support design process from requirements definition through integration and test
· Maintain design documentation and follow configuration management requirements
· Interface with AF customer
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=17002102&lang=en
• Post ID: 11340803 utah