Company Name:Kroger General Office
Line of Business:Shared Technology Services
See what life is like at Kroger Technology
Additional Technology Information:
Receive telephone calls and e-mails from Customers, answer Customer inquiries, problem-solve with Customers and enter Data into our Customer Relationship Center Database. Serve as the initial Customer contact for issues within the Kroger Customer Relations Center (KCRC). Role model and demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, Integrity, diversity, inclusion and Safety of others.
Essential Job Functions:
- Address Customer inquiries that come to Kroger through the toll-free number, or calls initiated through outbound phone dialer.
- Protect Customer information in accordance with state and federal Pharmacy laws including HIPAA law (privacy and payment laws - PCI) and Corporation standards.
- Conduct all tasks with accuracy and in a Customer first manner consistent with Corporate policies.
- Professionally resolve and manage difficult Customer situations.
- Maintain and sustain established Call Center metrics.
- Serve as a liaison between The Kroger Co. and the Customer (both Internal and External).
- Problem-solve with a goal of first contact reSolution.
- Keep Leads and Supervisors updated on consumer concerns and trends in Product complaints.
- Frequent contact with Divisions, Stores and Customers regarding payment Procedures.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate information to Customers.
- Ability to organize and prioritize a variety of tasks/Projects.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to Maintain composure during stressful situations.
- Must be available to work different shifts as well as rotating weekends per the needs of the Business. This may include working weekends as part of a standard work schedule.
- Ability to Maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
Desired Previous Job Experience
- Ability to type 35-40 wpm
- Customer Call Center experience
Jobs at Kroger:At Kroger, we hire people who have a passion for helping others and who want to build a relationship with our Customers. No matter what stage of your career, you can build your future at Kroger. We look for people who want more, aspire to be more and work hard to achieve their goals. Our focus on keeping the Customer first is what makes us successful. As the largest traditional grocery chain in the U.S. and one of the world's largest retailers, we employee more than 443,000 Associates across 35 states and the District of Columbia. We offer many opportunities not only in our stores, but in Manufacturing, Logistics, Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, and many other fields.
Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly 443,000 associates who serve customers in 2,796 retail food stores under a variety of local banner names in 35 states and the District of Columbia. Kroger and its subsidiaries operate an expanding ClickList offering a personalized, order online, pick up at the store service in addition to 2,253 pharmacies, 787 convenience stores, 324 fine jewelry stores, 1,439 supermarket fuel centers and 38 food production plants in the United States. Kroger is recognized as one of Americas most generous companies for its support of more than 100 Feeding America food bank partners, breast cancer research and awareness, the military and their families, and more than 145,000 community organizations including schools. Careers with The Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Posting Notes: UT||Salt Lake City|| 1550 S. Redwood Rd. ||84104 || Kroger General Office||[[mfield2]]||Call Center; Corporate Call Center; Customer Service ||Employee|| Non-Exempt || Full-Time|| None
or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Post ID: 18562722 utah