CDL CLASS A LOCAL DOUBLE-TRAILER DRIVER
Our pay is $16-$17/hr sto start with room to advance quickly commensurate to productivity.
Mr. Bult's is looking for CDL double-trailer truck drivers in your area. Mr. Bult's Inc. is the nation's largest semi-truck waste transportation company; hauling trash for companies like Republic, Waste Management, and Advanced Disposal. Home Every Night!
· Home Every Night!
· Year round work
· Paid holidays and vacations
· Full Benefits (health, life, 401k, dental, vision)
· Pay Checks directly deposited
· Safety Bonuses
-Every clean D.O.T. inspection driver receives $100.00
-6 Safety Modules- $100 per Module completion
-If all Modules are completed by 12/1 of the year, $550.00 bonus
Responsibilities of the CDL Truck driver
1. Perform pre and post inspections
2. Courteously interact with customers and dispatchers
3. Complete required rout/productivity sheets, Vehicle Condition Reports, and other forms
4. Follow all safety policies and procedures
5. Ensure commercial driver's license/medical card is valid and current
6. Report all accidents and injuries immediately
7. Performs other job-related duties assigned
8. Act and drive in a professional manner at all times
Qualifications of the CDL Truck driver
· 2 years verifiable tractor-trailer experience w/double trailers
· Clean MVR & PSP
· 23 years minimum age
· Tank endorsements are a plus but not necessary
· Successfully pass a D.O.T. physical and pre-placement drug screen
Use link below to fill out online application!
• Post ID: 12606218 utah