Truck Driver - Entry Level, No Experience, Paid CDL Training - Construction - Change your Career -
Whether you are considering a career as a Truck Driver or if you are currently working in Construction, Maintenance, Manufacturing, Security, Transportation, Logistics, Operations, Warehouse, Electrical, Forklift Operator, Supply Chain and are looking to make a change to your current career, Roehl is the company for you.
Welcome to Roehl's Paid Get Your CDL Program™. We'll pay you while you get your CDL and get a high-paying job in the trucking industry with Roehl Transport. For many, our paid CDL training and truck driving job is their way to a better paying career and even the gateway to a middle class lifestyle. After nine months on the job, Roehl drivers are on-track to earn $50,000 + a year.
Here are the basics:
- You are hired and paid as an employee on day 1.
- Training to obtain your CDL is part of the job.
- You'll be paid $500 a week while you get your CDL
- CDL training is four weeks
- The training is available in multiple locations
- After you have your CDL, you'll start your on-the-job training as a long haul truck driver.
- If you were to go to a CDL school, you would not get paid while you are training AND you'd have to come up with the tuition for the school.
- We're a stable company that provides full benefits - we invest in you.
Earning your CDL is the first step to becoming a professional truck driver. With our company paid CDL training program, you&#39;ll get your commercial driver’s license, and you'll open the door to many new possibilities, including:
- Competitive pay - truck driver salary
- Generous benefits - including a 401K, health insurance and more
- Flexible home time schedules
We hire from the areas near our training locations, including Marshfield and Appleton, Wisconsin, Northwest Indiana, Georgia, Utah and Phoenix, Arizona.
Get Started today!
• Post ID: 11265687 utah