Start your future with a new mission: Northrop Grumman Mission Systems (NGMS). As a part of the NGMS Team you’ll join experts in develop systems and solutions that keep our world safe. Together we protect our troops, public safety, information, and our planet. It’s unique work. It’s challenging and rewarding. But most of all, it is work that makes a difference. Join us and launch your career. We’ll support you with training, employee resources groups, and our shared vision of global security.
Northrop Grumman is seeking experienced and motivated professionals for a role in Financial Analysis, Rates & Budgets and Cost Controls. This position will be located at our Mission Systems Sector in Salt Lake City. Roles and responsibilities of the Business Management Analyst 1 will encompass the following, and vary slightly depending on specific position, program, or business unit to which you are assigned:
- Review and approve changes to performance measurement baseline as required.
- Support audits, reviews, fact-finding, and negotiation support requested by programs, customers, and company management.
- Perform analysis and prepare reports in order to ensure that contracts are within negotiated and agreed-upon parameters and government cost control guidelines.
- Support the preparation and coordination of financial forecasting and reporting, Annual Operating Plan and Resource
- Perform cost and schedule risk assessments to identify and mitigate program cost and scheduling risks.
- Prepare financial inputs to internal reports and presentations
- Set up cost control system, monitors and controls costs and schedules on contracts requiring validated cost schedule control system.
- Perform program financial analyses and provides both external and internal reporting (s) for Sector programs.
- Perform Earned Value Metric (EVM) tasks including: Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) development, budget baseline, cost risk analysis/ assessment and visibility reports, development and analysis of estimates to complete.
- Maintain and provide status and tracking information on customer requests
- Work cooperatively with the technical staff to address customer requests
- Candidates must be able to make sound decisions in a timely manner, display strong interpersonal skills, and have an agile perspective or compliance protocol mandated by regulated industry.
RELOCATION ASSISTANCE IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR THIS REQUISITION.
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=18003691&lang=en
• Post ID: 18993527 utah