Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all the while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security and freedom of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman may be the place you.
Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products, and solutions in unmanned systems, logistics and modernization, cyber security, and C4ISR to government and commercial customers. We operate in all 50 states and 25 countries with 65,000 employees who are committed to innovation, development, and discovery. Here at Northrop Grumman, we seek to deliver the value of performance by bringing the next generation of technology to life.
Our professionals live and breathe different perspectives here; we are curious about the world, accepting of each other, and well aware that the more ideas, backgrounds, opinions, and experiences we bring to our work, the stronger that work will be. Just as you would invest your time and hard work into our company, we focus on investing back into you through enriching professional experiences and high-quality learning and development opportunities. We want you to bring your whole self to work and for you to have meaningful connections with your coworkers, customers, and communities, while providing the best products, systems, and technologies to protect our world.
Northrop Grumman is seeking a CAD Operator 4 for the Ground Subsystems Support Contract (GSSC) to perform Drafting/CAD duties.
· Create 2D drawings from 3D models, CM data updates such as ICDs to include mechanical and electrical equipment, power systems, and structural components for the MM III Weapon System.
· Draft updates associated with incorporating depot maintenance procedures into Air Force (AF) technical order format in response to engineering changes requested by the AF customer.
· Use standard computer aided design (CAD) digitizing techniques and skills.
· Digitize, edit, and revise engineering drawings of components, parts, circuits, structures and/or assemblies.
· Make engineering computations, mathematical calculations, determines scales, and prepares or revises specifications.
· May prepare pattern generating or artwork tapes for mask fabrication and operates plotters to obtain circuit drawings.
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=17026901&lang=en
• Post ID: 17877342 utah