Northrop Grumman Mission Systems has an excellent opportunity to start your career in electronics manufacturing at our Salt Lake City facility.
The Electronics Assembler 1 position performs a variety of tasks ranging from repetitive to non-repetitive production assembly operations on electronic and/or mechanical assemblies and subassemblies such as modules, boards, panels, drawers, frames, plastic molded parts and cables.
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Work from diagrams and drawings, make initial layouts, and use hand tools.
• Make continuity checks on work in process and completed.
• May conduct quality inspections on processing line in accordance with quality specifications.
• May disassemble, modify, rework, reassemble, and test experimental or prototype assemblies and subassemblies according to specifications and under simulated conditions.
• Notify team leader or supervisor of any problems that may be causing a delay in production schedule or possible quality defects.
• May require working with adhesives, chemical cleaners, coating materials and other commonly used chemicals used in manufacturing.
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=18001669&lang=en
• Post ID: 19016372 utah