HIGH-END WINDOW INSTALLERS WANTED!
Become a part of a growing company!
Room for advancement!
USI All-Purpose Windows and Doors is looking to expand our highly regarded High-End window installation team at our branch in Salt Lake City, UT.  We are a major, playing in the fast growing market of luxury window and door products.  We specialize in Marvin, Andersen, Fleetwood and many other unique custom products, pushing the envelope of new construction fenestration.
We are looking for experienced carpenters and framers, preferring those with window and door experience.&#160;
We are looking for candidates who meet the following profile:
- Minimum of 5 years of finishing carpentry experience
- Ability to read window and door architectural spec sheets and building plans, and to turn this information into action in the field
- Experience with different AAMA and ASTM window and door installation guidelines and procedures.
- Works well independently and comes up with creative solutions to challenging problems
- Capable of completing jobs on time and within budget constraints
- Certification and experience in heavy lifting machinery, such as off terrain fork lifts and boom lifts
- Maintains our culture of safety: areas of focus being fall protection, scaffolding, ladder use, power tools, weather challenges, and proper lifting technique
- Ability to effectively communicate and maintain a positive relationship with Superintendents, other Contactors, fellow employees and homeowners
- Clean driving record and eligibility to drive a company vehicle
- Full-Time Position! (40 hrs./week)
- Must be able to work overtime as required
- Must be able to lift 40 pounds
- Valid driver's license required.
Competitive Pay & Great Benefits Available!
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Company Holidays & Paid Time Off
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K Company Match!
USI is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities
Pre-employment drug screen and background check required.
USI is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States.
• Post ID: 11355369 utah