Are you interested in the opportunity to work for an industry-leading company whose work with cutting-edge technology is driven by something human: the lives our technology protects? If so, Northrop Grumman may be the place for you. It’s not the systems that drive us: it’s the soldier our systems bring home. It’s not just the equipment that motivates us: it’s the people our equipment protects. It’s not the innovation that gets us up in the morning: it’s whom those innovations serve. We’re united by our work to help people and protect the world. And that mission makes our team even stronger.
- Conduct nuclear hardness & survivability analyses, tests, and design, with an emphasis on electrical/magnetic analysis of hardness problems
- Ensure electromagnetic effects are considered in weapon system design, development, and sustainment
- Analyze electromagnetic effects (MIL-STD-461, EMP, lightning, ESD, HPM), ionizing radiation (gamma, neutron, and x-ray), and mechanical effects
- Apply electrical principles to wide range of problems, including power, controls, RF, and circuit analysis
- Use simulation tools for electromagnetic and radiation analyses, including PSPICE, Microcap, MATLAB, and ANSYS modeling suites (or similar)
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=18003705&lang=en
• Post ID: 18746967 utah