The Supply Chain Technician is responsible for receiving, keying, and promptly distributing all supplies within the facility, as well as reviewing and maintaining all Min/Max levels for storeroom safety stock as well as all other stocking locations. The Supply Chain Technician is also responsible for conducting physical inventories of all POU areas according to the defined schedule.
SUPERVISOR – Director of Supply Chain
SUPERVISES – N/A
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
· Deliver supplies in an accurate and timely manner.
· Is authorized to transport and deliver IV fluids and local anesthetic.
· Place safety stock in proper location.
· Receive expedited deliveries, accurately key receiving into the SMART system, and deliver to appropriate department(s).
· Receive all crossdocked items into the SMART system as appropriate.
· Review Min/Max for storeroom safety stock daily and place orders appropriately.
· Count par level areas (POU areas) weekly according to schedule.
· Ensure POU items have the appropriate barcodes.
· Perform QA random checks on totes per approved policy.
· Rotate stock in POU areas and backup storeroom areas to ensure no items are out of date.
· Check after-hour logs for charges and determine how to avoid reoccurrence.
· React appropriately to POU “critical point” messages and stock outs.
· Process all “returns to vendor” or “returns to backup stock” appropriately.
· Provide assistance to the POU Station personnel as well as provide assistance with problems, questions and concerns at the nurse’s stations.
· Handle all emergency supply situations.
· Rotate “on call” as appropriate.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· Practice and adhere to the “Code of Conduct” philosophy and “Mission and Value Statement”.
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=08754-11885&lang=en
• Post ID: 11359755 utah