The Stern Team is a new kind of real estate brokerage that puts clients first, making buying and selling a home faster, easier, and more efficient. We believe that real estate should be built on exceptional client service and advocacy. Whether finding the perfect home or getting the best deal, our clients are the backbone of everything we do.
As a Stern Team Sales Agent, your job is pretty simple: delight your customers. You won't spend your days cold calling, door knocking, or direct mailing. You'll be working team generated leads, helping buyers/sellers that come from our awesome database and national endorsers.
The least productive agent on our team make $80K per year, so if you're not making at least that, we will train you. Bring the grit and determination to follow our proven sys tem and models and you will have no limit to what you will make. The average on our team is $130K and rising.
What You'll Do
- Respond to all listing requests, working to convert leads into Stern Team listing clients
- Schedule and conduct listing presentations with potential sellers
- Work with clients to stage, price, and market homes
- Work closely with buyers’ agents to negotiate contracts to closing
- Network to source new business using our proven RAS and Good News follow up sys tems.
- Spend 3 hours in the office working with our nationally recognized seasoned pros practicing scripts and prospecting The Stern Team leads as well as your SOI.
- Spend most of your time working out in the field, working directly with clients and potential clients on all elements of selling their home
- Be ready for variation in your schedule -- there is no such thing as a “typical” work day
Who You Are
- Fire in the belly: you’re excited to change the industry for the better and you come to work every day ready to go
- Ethical: you live by our values already, and always do the right thing
- Real estate chops: you’re a customer advocate, a diplomat, and you always keep it professional. You're a licensed agent with at least ten deals under your belt, two over the last 12 months
- Tech-savvy: you love technology - you're addicted to email, social media, and your smart phone.
- Customer-focused: The Stern Team sends a survey to your past year's clients to measure customer satisfaction. We know that our own needs are taken care when we take care of others’ needs first.
- Skilled Communicator : Not only do you have the bright ideas, you are able to communicate them, orally and in writing, to others in a way that speeds adoption and instills confidence.
What You Earn
We expect our agents to earn well in excess of $100,000 per year.
To Apply! — Submit the following:
- Your resume
- A completed DISC personality assessment (free at this link: tonyrobbins.com/disc/)
- Send both your resume and DISC assessment to ✉ talent @ servingsaltlake.com
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 to $250,000.00 /year
- Real Estate: 1 year
- Sales: 1 year
• Post ID: 17458192 utah