Posted: Wednesday, February 22, 2017 8:59 AM
General Purpose 13;
Evaluates, negotiates, and manages property issues for the company. Investigates, resolves and manages disputes resulting from property trespass, encroachments and damage claims. Negotiates and purchases rights:of:way and real property, sells excess lands, and conducts economic analysis of company leases to ensure cost effectiveness. Obtains federal, state and other agency permits as required. 13;
: Responsible for site selection, zoning analysis, title review, clearing of title issues, property valuation, negotiating of purchase contracts and options, review of surveys and ownership. : Negotiates complex leases on various types of properties. : Responds to property issues and requests from internal and external customers. : Directs complex projects and makes recommendations related to specialized discipline. : Negotiates with and influences external clients and outside agencies (property owners, government agencies and legal entities). : Reviews and prepares documents such as leases, property transfers, and agreements. : Represents the department and the company as the first point of contact with lessors, lessees and other interested parties. : Obtains and/or manages the acquisition of federal, state and other agency permits as required. : Conducts strategic analyses and plays a key role within the company. : Develops new procedures or resolutions. : Assigns, reviews, and provides direction to Career level agents. : Manages and leads high visibility, complex property and asset transactions with appropriate awareness of impact and expected results. : Accountable for the success of the project and or function. : Consults with executives from business units and legal representatives.
* Bachelors degree in Business, Finance, Law or a related field; or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
* A minimum of five years experience in estate title, appraisal work, valuation, real estate sales contracts and financial analysis.
* Ability to oversee all aspects of purchases, sales, or leases to provide day:to:day management of various properties and to manage all property related contracts.
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to develop positive relationships with internal and external customers, resolve property related disputes, and to work effectively with team members.
* Knowledge of commercial real:estate principals, federal, state, and other agency permit requirements, applicable company policies, practices and procedures, and federal, state and local laws and regulations.
* Ability strong negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
* Proficient in dealing with approval boards, cities, and other approving entities.
* Ability to understand and evaluate property:related documents, legal descriptions and maps.
* Ability to influence others and negotiate solutions.
* Knowledge or experience with leases, permitting, easements, county recording processes and title reporting.
* Knowledge of and/or experience using MS Project to track and organize project work.
* Travel may be required.
* Willingness to pursue advanced training.
* Knowledge of the electrical utility industry.
Additional Information 13;
Primary Location: Salt Lake
Department: Rocky Mountain Power
Personnel Subarea: ((personnelSubarea))
Hiring Range: 69,800.00 : 89,700.00
Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the position with or without an accommodation.
At PacifiCorp, we encourage everyone to work together. We embrace diversity and value the distinct perspectives of all our employees. We strive to cultivate a workplace that connects each employee to the organization and enables all individuals to participate and contribute to their full potential.
It is PacifiCorps policy to provide and promote equal
• Location: Salt Lake City
• Post ID: 11264443 utah