Housekeeper - Full Time & Part Time - Summer Seasonal - DoubleTree Hotel by Hilton - Park City, -
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Perform a variety of routine housekeeping tasks in Park City's DoubleTree Hotel.
- Provide superior service to our customers (internal and external) at all times. Follow the resort s etiquette guidelines.
- Clean floors, vacuum, sweep, dust, mop, wash, strip, wax, buff, and shampoo carpets.
- Wash windows, walls, tables, etc.
- Dust furniture, fixtures and woodwork.
- Strip and make beds.
- Clean and stock bathrooms.
- Straighten rooms, stock guest rooms with glasses, stationary, etc.
- Empty trash receptacles and pick up litter in and around buildings.
- Replace light bulbs.
- Move furniture.
- Perform some routine inspection and maintenance of electrical, heating, and ventilating equipment. Perform related housekeeping tasks as assigned.
- Follow established health and safety procedures for using cleaning chemicals and products.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school education desirable.
- Basic knowledge and skills in routine housekeeping work de
• Post ID: 11294450 utah