Housekeeping Inspector - Full Time - Summer Seasonal - Grand Summit Hotel - Vail Resorts (Park City,
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
At Park City, we affectionately refer to our housekeeping department and room attendants as the \"heart of the house!\" By adhering to the highest quality of industry standards, our housekeeping staff ensures guest satisfaction every step of the way. We are looking for guest service oriented individuals who value cleanliness, are energetic, organized/methodical, and who want to reward hard work with some fun on the mountain.
Housekeeping Inspector s responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain a friendly and courteous demeanor at all times.
- Visually inspect guest rooms and public space to ensure everything is clean, in working order, and is up to our brand standard.
- Ensure proper usage of chemicals and cleaning supplies by monitoring usage; ensure proper labeling of hazardous supplies in accordance with OSHA regulations.
- Coordinate, prioritize, and assign responsibilities to Housekeeping staff.
- Comply with all resort policies, procedures, and standards of operation.
- Record inspection results, resolve guest complaints, and maintain accommodations standards.
- Deliver amenities and help clean rooms as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned, requested, or deemed necessary by management.
- Previous housekeeping experience in hotels or condos preferred.
- Previous inspector or supervisory experience preferred.
• Post ID: 11253343 utah