What you’ll be doing...
The Small to Medium Business (SMB) Specialists partner with the retail and B2B sales teams and will utilize solution-based selling techniques to fully demonstrate the value of Verizon Wireless products and services. The Specialist will travel between retail locations including onsite visits to customer locations and trade shows. This position will be responsible for generating new business in Orem/Spanish Fork, UT through prospecting, cold calling, networking and generating leads and referrals. This position requires flexibility with schedule and time as business needs dictate.
Throughout the assigned territory, the SMB team will be responsible for prospecting small business. The SMB team will also work closely with their assigned retail teams throughout the market to train, cultivate and close leads.
Participate in networking activities and perform research to generate lead development.
Work with each location to represent the company at trade association meetings to promote Verizon Wireless and increase presence in the community by developing relationships through chambers of commerce and grassroots efforts with different segments.
Provide multi-store support to ensure that customers and prospective customers are treated with the highest levels of courtesy and professionalism, constantly improving the overall customer experience.
Resolve customer complaints in a timely and empathetic manner.
What we’re looking for...
- 2-5 years experience performing customer service, marketing or sales functions preferably within wireless industry
- Previous experience in developing and coaching a high performance team desired
- Demonstrated cold calling ability
- Superior organizational, interpersonal, communication, negotiation, staff development and operations skills are required.
- This position requires the ability to meet aggressive deadlines, manage multiple projects simultaneously, and to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, customer and team-oriented work environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills required.
- Ability to present to various audiences.
- Ability to work well independently and in a team environment.
- Must have a clean driving record.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/2473065-specialist-retail-sm-med-bus
• Post ID: 18511402 utah